1 simple way to Delete a Facebook Business Page Fast
We may want to delete a Facebook Business Page for so many reasons. When the aim for creating a Facebook page is no longer needed or lacks time to manage the page, the only option is to exit such a page.
However, it is very important to note this piece of information when deleting your Facebook business page:
- You can only delete a Facebook Business Page you are the admin of.
- Once you delete a Facebook business page, you will lose all the contents of that page.
There is another way you can remove a Facebook business page from public view than deleting the page entirely. You can change the page’s status to unpublished it instead of deleting the page permanently.
Hence, on this note, we at Scorershub wants to guide you on:
- How to unpublish a Facebook business page temporally instead of permanent deletion
- How to delete a Facebook business page permanently if it is no longer useful to you.
- How to canel Facebook page deletion within the grace period if you decides to restore it back
- What happens to a group your page is admin of.
Can I Be Able To Restore My Deleted Facebook Business Page?
The answer to whether you can able to restore back your Facebook Business Page after its deletion is Yes and No. Yes, in the sense that you can only be able to restore your business page back if you took the action within 14 days of its deletion. No, you will not able to restore your Facebook Business Page once it has passed the 14 days of its deletion.
You are advised to take proper consideration before taking any action. You may not be able to restore your business page back again after the expiration of the 14 days grace period by Facebook.
In this background, during the process of your business page deletion, you will be given 3 options to confirm what exactly you want to do. These options are:
- Unpublish this page
- Permanently delete the page
- Cancel the process
How to unpublish a Facebook Business Page
When you create a new Facebook business page, it is automatically published. So, if you decide to unpublish your business page instead of deleting it.
Unpublishing can be a good option for pages that you have not completed the settings or pages that need updating.
Quick rundown steps on how to unpublish a business page
- Go to the Settings menu on your Facebook page.
- Click on Page Visibility under the General tab
- Check Page unpublished
- Answer a few questions about reasons you want to unpublish the page
- Then click Save.
Complete details on how to unpublish a Facebook Business Page with an image description:
- Go to the Settings menu on your Facebook page
- Click On the Settings
- Under the General tab, click on Page Visibility
- Check Page unpublished
- Unpublish Facebook Page
Answer a few questions about reasons you want to unpublish the page, then click Save. Your Facebook business page’s visibility will display as Page unpublished.
How to delete a Facebook Business Page Computer
After you have made up your mind and decided to delete a Facebook Business Page, there are 5 steps to follow. Hence, we at Scorershub have taken time to explain the steps with images as shown below. If you are sure you want to begin the process of deleting your Facebook business page, let’s begin with the steps below.
Here we explain a quick rundown on how to delete a Facebook business page:
- Go to your News Feed, click Pages in the left side menu.
- From your Page, click on Page settings in the bottom left.
- Go to General, and click Remove Page.
- Click Delete.
- Finally, click Delete Page and then click OK.
Complete details on how to delete a Facebook Business Page with an image description:
Step one: First, log in to your Facebook account and go to your page. Click on Settings at the top right of your page as shown in the image below.
Step two: From General Tab, Scroll down to the bottom of the tab and click on Remove Page.
Step three: Click on the permanently deleted page option
Step four: Then click on the Delete button to delete the page permanently
Step five: Finally, click on the OK button and you are done.
How to Canel Facebook Page Deletion
To cancel your Page deletion, you have to go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling page deletion. To start the process of canceling your Facebook deletion, follow the steps below:
- Go to your page.
- Click Page settings in the bottom left.
- Then, click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page.
- Finally, click Confirm and then click OK
Bear in mind that when you request that Facebook delete your Facebook Business Page, Facebook will unpublish your Page immediately. However, your Facebook Business Page won’t be permanently deleted until after 14 days grace period. You can unpublish your Facebook Business Page at any time or wish to create a new Facebook page for your business.
What Happens to a Facebook Group the Page is Admin too?
If a Facebook Business Page is deleted, the following things will happen to the groups that the Page was an admin of:
- Your Page will no longer be an admin of the group.
- The content of the group will be preserved but:
- If there are other admins in the group, nothing will change to the group.
- If there are no other admins in the group, any member can these steps to claim the admin role.
I hope you find this page useful. Feel free to acknowledge by leaving your comment below.