2 Easy Ways to Check Target Gift Card Balance
Target Gift Cards bring an amazing shopping experience. Now, it is more appealing and easier to buy a product with just a gift card. The majority of shoppers prefer to use gift cards because they get a regular discount price on every item purchased. But it is important to know your Target Gift Card balance to make it easier to use.
Target Gift Cards have served as one of the prominent payment cards over time. The Target Gift cards are widely accepted at Target’s many shopping centers and online portals at Target.com. Since Target Gift Card is a prepaid card that allows users to make a payment for goods, there is a need to know your Target Gift Card balance at all times.
How do you check the balance on a Target Visa gift card?
Like we’ve stated above, Target Visa Gift Card is a prepaid gift card and requires you to know your available balance before going ahead to make any purchase or payment. Having complete knowledge of your Target Gift Card balance handy helps you to know whether there is a deficit or enough to make a successful payment.
Hence, We at Scorershub have taken the time to explain how to check your Target Gift Card balance without having to visit any nearby stores every time. Target Card users could simply use their phone to check their gift card balance or visit Target’s website.
However, before we continue with the Target Gift Card balance check, your gift card has to be activated. If you’re not sure your Target Gift Card is already activated, then, follow this Target Gift Card Activation process to get your gift card activated.
Use Target Gift Card Balance Phone Number
How to check your Target Gift Card Balance on phone is easy. You can simply call 1-800-544-2943 on the back of your gift card to check your gift card balance and study the recent transactions made on the card.
Check Your Target Gift Card Balance Online
Checking your Target Gift Card Balance online doesn’t require a Target account, but you may choose to create a Target account If you so wished to have one.
To check a Target gift card balance online, just follow these easy steps:
- Visit the Target gift card checker page.
- Enter the card number and the Access Number. You can find these numbers by scratching off the silver strip on the back of your Target Gift Card.
- Then click on the Check Balance button to see the available balance on the gift card
Can You Use a Target Visa Gift Card Anywhere?
There are some restrictions on where you can use a Target Gift Card. So, the information below will help you to better understand where you can use a Target Gift Card:
- Target gift cards are used widely in different Target stores and outlets located in the United States.
- Target cards can not be used to purchase certain other special gift cards or prepaid card-like items. Examples include the following:
- To make RedCard payments
- Purchase third-party gift cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- To purchase iTunes gift cards
- To purchase speciality gift cards (restaurant, entertainment, food etc.)
- Purchase Target GiftCards
- Minute Clinics within Target stores
- Target Optical online
- Target gift cards can also not be used in any other store. This means that target GiftCards can only be used at Target and Target.com.
How do I purchase a Target Gift Card?
You can purchase Target Gift Cards in-store, on Target.com, and at other various retailers. Target offered in different denominations:
- Physical Target GiftCards purchased in store: Any amount between $5 – $500
- Target GiftCards purchased on Target.com or in the Target app between : $10, $20, $25, $50, $75, $100 & $200. Read more.