Access Closa Agent: How to Apply and Get Access Bank POS
Access Bank PLC introduced Access CLOSA Agent to help customers access financial services within their neighborhood. You can become an Access CLOSA Agent and get authorization from Access Bank PLC to process quick transactions via Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals or Mobile Phones to customers.
If you are interested in Access CLOSA Agent, all you need is to apply and indicate interest. Hence, on this page, you will learn every step you As an access CLOSA agent, you’ll be providing customers access to financial services within your neighborhood. According to Access Bank PLC, agency banking will enable branches to focus on complex customer obligations
How to Become An Access CLOSA Agent
Meet Access Closa Agent Requirements
This is the first step in the Access Closa Agent application. There are certain document requirements you must have and provide before you can become a Closa agent. Access Banke will demand these requirements from you in line with the Central bank’s economy and monetary policy. Every bank is adjusting to meet up with the Central Bank policy in meeting customers’ financial demands.
Apply for Access Bank Closa POS Agent
To apply for a Closa agent, you need to visit any Access Bank branch closest to you. Remember to go along with the all necessary documents as listed in the requirement section above. This will help fasten and smooth the ease of processing your Access agency banking process.
Access CLOSA Agent Requirements
- You must have a physical business location for easy customers accessibility
- Have a minimum working capital of N50,000
- Valid identification – Voter’s card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID card
- Utility bill
- Business registration documents for corporate bodies
Access CLOSA Agent Responsibility
Evey authorized Closa agents can process financial transactions via platforms Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals or Mobile Phones. Hence, after you have met the general requirements and obtained authorization to operate as a Closa agent, the next thing is to proceed with your transaction to customers in your neighborhood.
Some of your roles as an Access CLOSA agent include:
- Cash Deposits
- Cash Withdrawals
- Funds transfer
- Bill Payments
- Airtime Purchase
- Account Opening
Access Bank Agent Banking Benefits
- Brings banking services right at your doorstep
- No queues
- Customers transactions are PIN protected
- Services are available to both Access Bank and other Bank customers
- Access to funds anytime even after banking hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Save the cost of going to the branch or ATM
- Become an Agent today and make extra income