Amazon.com Gift Card: Check and Redeem your Amazon gift cards balance
Are you gifted with an Amazon.com Gift card? Do you know you can redeem your Amazon.com gift card? When you redeem an Amazon Gift Card to your account, the funds go into your Amazon Account and save for your next eligible order. Learn how to check your Amazon Gift Card balance, redeem your Amazon gift card on Amazon.com and use the cash to buy just anything on Amazon.
Amazon Gift Card offers great deals on multiple brands and categories. However, before we go ahead with how to redeem the offer, let us first explain what Amazon gift card is all about.
Amazon Gift Card
In the simplest terms, Amazon gift cards are vouchers pre-loaded with a set of money with instant discounts on products. Recipients can redeem their gift cards into Amazon pay found for anything on Amazon.
Amazon gift cards come in different donominations, start from Under $25, $25 to $50, $50 to $100, $100 to $200, $200 & Above. You can even order for gift card up to &10,000 in a single day.
Types of Amazon.com Gift Cards
Amazon.com eGift Card
- Gift card type: Digital gift card
- Highlight: Deliver in minutes
- Delivery method: Email or text
- Speed of delivery: Within 5 minutes
- Custom message: Yes
- Gift amount: 1 – 2,000 (USD)
Amazon.com Print a Gift Card
- Gift card type: Printable PDF gift card
- Highlight: Perfect to give in person
- Delivery method: PDF download
- Speed of delivery:Within 5 minutes
- Custom message: Yes
- Gift amount: 1 – 2,000 (USD)
Amazon.com Mail Gift Card
- Gift card type: Plastic or Paper gift card
- Highlight: A variety of packaging
- Delivery method: Mail
- Speed of delivery: One-day shipping (when avail)
- Custom message: No
- Gift amount: 10 – 2,000 (USD)
Amazon Gift card Features
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
How to Order Gift Cards
You can order your Amazon gift cards via email, text message, Print at Home, Anytime, Top-up, or mail gift cards on Amazon.com.
To order a gift card:
- Visit the Gift Cards webpage.
- Choose the type of gift card you want to purchase.
- Select or enter the desired amount for your gift card.
- Select Add to Cart, and then select Proceed to Checkout.
- Provide payment information for your purchase and select Continue.
- Select Place your order.
How to Change Amazon.com Gift Cards Order
If you wish to change your gift card after the order has been placed, Amazon can’t change the type of gift card you selected. However, Amazon can cancel Print-at-Home orders so you can place a new order.
- You will need to verify the payment method used for the original purchase when you print a Print at Home gift card or re-send an email or text message gift card.
- You can create up to 400 Email and Print at Home gift cards on the same order, but purchases of gift cards from Amazon.com and its affiliated websites are limited to up to $10,000 for any customer in a single day.
- Physical Amazon.com gift cards (except Anytime Gift Cards) are delivered with FREE One-Day shipping when you select One-Day shipping at checkout. For more information, go to FREE One-Day Shipping on Amazon.com Gift Cards.
How to Check and View Your Gift Card Balance
You can check and view your Amazon.com Gift Card balance in your Amazon account. Once you add or apply an Amazon.com gift card to Your Account for purchase, Amazon store the available balance in your account so you can view it at any time.
To view your Amazon.com Gift Card balance:
- Go to Your Amazon Account.
- Select Gift cards and view the balance on any of your Amazon.com Gift Cards.
How to Redeem Amazon.com Gift Cards
If you redeem an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Amazon account, the funds are saved in your Account and will automatically apply to your next eligible order.
To redeem an Amazon.com gift card:
- Find the claim code.
- Go to Redeem a Gift Card.
- Enter your claim code and select Apply to Your Balance.
- If you want to keep your gift card balance to spend on another occasion, see Keep Your Gift Card Balance to Use Later.
- If you haven’t already redeemed your gift card to your account, you can enter your claim code during checkout by entering the claim code in the Gift Cards & promotional codes field on the Review your order page.
- If your order total is more than your gift card balance, Amazon will charge the remaining amount to your default payment method.
- You can’t use a gift card to purchase other gift cards.
- If you are having issues redeeming your gift card, visit our Gift Card Redemption Issues help page.
How to Know Your Amazon Gift Cards Value
Most of the physical Amazon gift cards don’t come with values printed on them. If you’ve bought a physical gift card from Amazon.com and it has no value printed on it, you can find the value by going to Your Orders.
To view the value of your gift card:
- Sign In to your Amazon Account
- Go to Your Orders. Find the gift card order, and compare the 16-digit serial number in the order details to the serial number on the back of the gift card.
The 16-digit serial number is located beside your gift card amount in the order details.
Are you an Amazon Prime subscriber? Do you know, you can watch the same Prime Videos and chat with friends at the same time. Learn more on how to start Amazon Prime Watch Party together with friends.