How to Convert Airtime to Cash to Your Bank Account
Sometimes, we are faced with the problem of over-recharging our mobile line when trying to buy airtime with our bank mobile app or USSD code. In such a situation, all we can think of is who to sell it to, since banks or the network operator are not ready to reverse it. If you have found yourself in this situation, then this page on how to convert airtime to cash is for you. We have lists of a good number of companies you can transfer your airtime to and have your money paid into your bank account.
Lists Of Conpanies To Convert Airtime To Cash
There are lists of Airtime Cash apps you can use to convert airtime to cash and deposit it into your bank account. And they are Cheetahpay, Recharge2cash, Zoranga, Airtimeflip, and Aimtoget.
With this Airtime to Cash app, you can easily convert airtime to cash across all communication networks in Nigeria. But you may ask, How do we go about it? Just relax; we have all the steps to follow to convert your airtime to cash explained below.
AirtimeFlip is an airtime-to-cash converter app. It is fast, reliable, and easy to use. This app makes it faster and easier for you to convert airtime to cash, purchase data at a cheap rate, top up your airtime, and pay bills.
How to use
- Download the Airtimeflip app and sign up.
- Confirm your details to get you ready.
- Tap on “deposit” and select the network you want to convert airtime to cash from.
- Deposit the airtime into the app, and you’re done.
- You can now withdraw money from your bank account. Payment to your bank account is made within 3–15 minutes after converting the airtime.
With Recharge2Cash, you can convert and sell airtime for real money and have your money deposited into your bank account. Recharge2Cash is one of the fastest airtime converters in Nigeria. The app makes it possible for anyone to convert airtime into money and also subscribe for data on their MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9Mobile line.
How to use:
- Download Recharge2Cash app and Sign Up
- Open Recharge2Cash and click Convert Airtime
- Type your number and airtime amount
- Click Review Request
- You will see a phone number you should transfer the airtime to.
- Return to the app and click submit.
At submission, you will get your wallet funded within 5–15 minutes. You can then withdraw the money from your bank account.
The Zoranga app makes it faster to convert airtime from any network to cash. With this app, you can convert airtime into money and buy airtime and data on any network at a very cheap rate.
How to Use:
- Download Zoranga app and Sign Up.
- Open the app to convert your airtime
- Click on deposit and select transfer and your cash will be deposited into your wallet
- To withdraw,select transfer to transfer your cash to bank account.
The Cheetahpay app simplifies all the existing functionalities on the website, cheetahpay.com.ng. Just like other airtime cash apps, Cheetahpay allows you to buy, sell, or convert all network airtime (MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9Mobile) to cash within a few minutes at the best rates.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash with the CheetahPay App
- Download Cheetahpay app and Sign Up.
- Open the app and select Pin Deposit if you still have the airtime pin or select Airtime Transfer if the airtime is already loaded on your phone.
- Follow the direction on the app to complete the deposit process.
- Wait a few minutes for it to be confirmed and click on the refresh button to refresh your page.
- Your Cheetahpay balance will reflect your deposit value as soon as it confirmed.
- Request for withdrawal and wait for your bank alert within a few minutes.
Aimtoget is an app that does much more than just convert airtime to cash. With Aimtoget Transact, you can now buy airtime reliably, buy data at low prices, swap airtime, pay bills with airtime, make online payments with airtime, and much more.
How to Use:
- Download Aimtoget App and Sign Up
- Create your 4-digit transaction/wallet pin (If you have not)
- Open the app to deposite your airtime into the app
- Once your airtime transfer is successful, you cash will drop into your wallet. You can then transfer your cash to your bank account for withdrawal.