Ecobank Xpress Point: How do I become an Ecobank POS agent
If you looking for a business opportunity or need a side business to earn extra income? Ecobank Xpress Point is the way. Become an Ecobank Xpress Point Agent today and enjoy financial liberty.
Ecobank Xpress Point is an Ecobank agent network approved to bring easy banking services closer to your neighborhood. Ecobank Xpress Point Agent offers simple banking services to solve your financial needs without having to travel to the bank.
Ecobank Xpress Point Available Services
There’re lots of services Ecobank Xpress Point offers to customers. They include:
- Open an Ecobank Xpress Account
- Withdraw funds from your Ecobank Xpress Account
- Deposit funds into your bank account
- Transfer funds to any bank, both locally and internationally in selected locations via Rapid Transfer, Western Union, Ria, Money Gram, Vigo, Unity Link.
- Pay bills (TV, internet, utilities, etc.)
- Top up your airtime
- Redeem Xpress Cash e-token
- Reload Ecobank Cash Xpress (Prepaid) Card
Who is Eligible Ecobank Xpress Point Agent?
Ecobank Xpress Point Agent is open for individuals and registered businesses that operate in a lock-up location with a traceable address.
What is the Requirement for Xpress Point Agent?
- A desktop with an internet connection
- An Android-enabled device with operation system version 5.0 to enable the download of Agent App
- A feature phone for USSD transactions
- CCTV and printer/copier (for international transfer agents only)
- Minimum initial float balance of =N=10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira
- Passport photograph
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Valid means of identification: National ID (NIN Card), Driver’s License, Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) or International Passport
- Utility bill of Agent’s operating address (not more than 3 months)
- Two (2) current/corporate account references or duly completed Character Reference Form
For corporates/SMEs only:
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Documents for Registered Companies/certificate of registration
- TIN Number/Tax Certificate for Registered Companies
How To Become an Ecobank Point Agent
Here we will show you how simple it is to become an Ecobank Xpress™ Point Agent and start earning extra income. To register for Ecobank Xpress Point Agent, Follow the steps below.
- Visit the Ecobank Xpress Point webpage
- Scroll down the page
- Click Apply online yellow button
- Fill the merchant details,
- Select Level of Education
- Enter a contact phone number
- Chose the type of business
- Enter the number of location
- Chose your device type
- Read and agree to Terms and Conditions
- Tick the reCAPTCHA button to indicate you are not a robot.
- Click Submit.
Once your application is received, An Ecobank representative will contact you within 72 hours.
To follow up on your application. Call 01-277 2901 or email EngAgencySupport@ecobank.com
How to Get Ecobank POS
Ecobank has installed more than 13,800 Cashless Payment (POS) machines at different stores and vendors near you, and they are continually rolling out more agents across countries in Africa.
To get a POS machine from Ecobank, all you need is to open an account (preferably a current or corporate account or even a savings account) with them if you don’t have one. Some banks are even fine with you having just a savings account with them.
For more information, visit any Ecobank branch near you and contact the customer care center.