eToro Popular Investor Program: 7 Best Way to Become a Popular investor
The eToro Popular Investor Program connects expert traders with distinct trading strategies to a platform where they can profit from their expertise. If you have a unique trading skill and believe you are qualified to participate in the program. You’re welcome; this page will explain everything you need to know about the popular eToro investor program.
eToro’s investment platform, as a pioneer in the FinTech Revolution, provides the most innovative trading tools. Over the last two decades, these trading tools have resulted in a dramatic shift in the investment landscape for private investors.
Best Way to Become a Popular investor on eToro Platform
Understand eToro Popular Investor Program
eToro Popular investor program is a new portfolio management specialists. A social online marketplace for skilled and experienced trade investors. It is a program that allows trade investors with distinct investment strategies to be copied and compensated when other traders replicate their trades on the eToro platform.
To put it another way, the eToro Popular Investor Program is a one-of-a-kind social trading program based on the eToro CopyTrader feature which is designed to work for:
- Talented Investors
- Fund managers
- Investment management professionals, and
- Top-level traders
Who want to share their investing knowledge with other traders on the eToro platform. It is worth noting that the eToro popular investor program assists you in creating your own online investment business, through which you can earn fixed payments and even up to 2% of your assets under management annually.
Know How the Popular Investor Program on eToro Functions
eToro Popular Investor program is a social trading program in which experienced investors design and build online investment businesses on eToro.
When other traders on the eToro Trading Platform copy the Popular Investor’s investment strategies, he will be rewarded.
The higher a Popular Investor’s total assets copiers, the more income they receive from eToro. As a result, Popular Investors can earn up to 2.5% on their total assets under management (AUM). The AUM payment supplemented their profits from their own investment on the eToro platform.
Discover How the Program Benefits Investors.
Apart from the reward of 2% to 2.5% that popular investors receive from their copied assets by other traders, the program also provides successful investors with an excellent opportunity to:
- Build a global reputation by leveraging over 14 million eToro network users.
- allows talented investors to potentially generate a significant level of annual income.
- Onboarding members of your investor network, such as high-net-worth clients, friends, or family, is a simple process. Simply send them a link, and eToro will handle the rest.
- The program is straightforward, structured, and intended to provide successful popular investors with tools for professional development as they advance.
- Each Popular Investor has a personal dashboard where they can monitor the performance of their business.
- Aside from payments, popular investors can receive a variety of other benefits, such as subscriptions to online investment services, bespoke, personalized customer service, and VIP tickets to sporting events.
- Successful popular investors are also featured in global marketing campaigns and press releases on eToro, which can significantly increase their global exposure.
Become a Popular Investor
The following are the steps to becoming a popular investor on eToro:
- Before applying, make trades on eToro for at least two months.
- To apply for the program, register for an account on eToro.
- After opening an eToro account, make a deposit. To be eligible to apply for the program, eToro requires that you have equity worth more than $1,000.
- Finish up your eToro profile. Before submitting an application for the program, you must have a complete profile. All you have to do is update your profile to include your full name, a photo of your face, and a biography of at least 150 characters.
- Maintain a six-month average risk score of 7 or less.
- Attract a copier.
Recognize the Level and Requirements of Popular Investors
There are four levels of Popular Investor program in the eToro investment platform. Cadet, Rising Star, Champion, and Elite are the 4 levels.
Keep in mind that the popular investor program has different requirements and benefits at each level. Additionally, you must first complete your eToro profile before you can apply for the eToro popular investor program.
Among the criteria you need to meet before applying for the popular investor program are:
- In the six (6) calendar months prior to enrolling in the program, your risk score cannot have exceeded 7.
- You must have at least two months’ worth of trading history on your Stats page.
- The Smart Portfolios or other users are not being copied by you. (i.e. you are not copying others)
- You must have made at least $100 in deposits.
- The minimum average equity in the account is $100.
- You have a minimum of 1 verified copier with an AUC of $200.
You must consent to the Responsible Trading requirements at the time of application. You will be admitted to the program at the Cadet level if you meet the requirements listed above.
As a Cadet Popular Investor, you will get a $100 bonus upfront and $2 per copier per month.
Keep in mind that AUC stands for “Assets Under Copy.” And, it refers to the total amount of cash or equity invested or used to copy traders.
Upgrading to Different Popular Investor levels?
Once you’ve applied to and been accepted into the program, the first of the four Popular Investor levels—Cadet will be your new level in the eToro popular investor program.
To advance through the next levels of the eToro Popular Investor Program, you need to meet the certain criteria, which include:
- There shouldn’t be much time spent on the level.
- copiers in a certain number.
- You need to have a certain amount of AUC and
- A risk score.
If you satisfy the requirements, you will advance automatically to the following level (Rising Star, Champion, and Elite or Elite Pro) before the 10th of every month.
Rising Star Popular Investor
After Cadet, the Rising Star Level is the next popular investor level. You will receive a one-time bonus of $500 and $250 per month for copiers as a Rising Star Popular Investor.
You must fulfill the requirements below in order to advance to the Rising Star level.
- You have at least two months of cadet level experience.
- The minimum average equity in the account is $1,000.
- Your AUC is at least $20,000 and you have at least ten verified copiers.
After Rising Star, the Champion level is the most well-liked investor level. Champion Popular Investors are given a $1,000 bonus once, in addition to a monthly payment of 2% of their average annual AUC.
Achieve the following certifications to advance to Champion level.
- For at least two months, you have been at the Rising Star level.
- The account has a minimum average equity of $5,000.
- You have a minimum of ten verified copiers with an AUC of $150,000 or more.
The well-known investor program offered by eToro concludes with this level. Elite Popular Investors qualify for both a $2,500 one-time bonus and a monthly payment equal to 2% of their average annual AUC.
You will advance to the Elite level if you fulfill the requirements listed below.
For at least two months, you have been at Champion level.
The account has a minimum average equity of $20,000 in it.
You have ten or more verified copiers with AUCs of at least $500,000.