Facebook Video Downloader – 3 Best Ways to Download Facebook Videos
You can download Facebook videos to your PC, Android device, or iOS device on this page. The opportunity is now available if you’ve been considering how to download Facebook videos to your device. The only thing you require is a Facebook video downloader.
Facebook video downloader helps you to download Facebook videos without having to register or install any software. There are a good number of Facebook Video downloaders available online, such as:
But for the purpose of this teaching, we will be using Getfvid. Getfvid is one of the best tools you can use to convert videos from Facebook to mp4 or mp3 files and downloads them for free.
This software works for computers, tablets, and mobile devices. It is a free browser extension that helps you to save preferred videos even without leaving the website. However, to use the Getfvid Facebook video downloader, you will have to install it on your web browser.
How to Install Getfvid Facebook Video Downloader Extension
The procecess of installing Getfvid extension is simple and straightforward. All you got to do are:
- Open your web browse. (eg, Chrome, Opera, and Firefox).
- Enter https://www.getfvid.com/ on the search field and click search
- Click Download Firefox Extension if you use the Firefox browser or Download Chrome Extension if you use the Chrome browser. The same thing goes to other browsers, depending on the browser you’re using. But we’re using the Chrome browser as a case study.
- Click Add to Chrome
- Then, click Add extension. That’s all you’ve to do and done with the installation.
How to Use Getfvid to Download Facebook Videos
Keep in mind that the Facebook video must be public in before you can download it. If it’s not private, it can’t be downloaded.
Once you have installed the extension in your browser, you can download a Facebook video to your computer in just a few steps.
- Login to Facebook
- Go straight to the page that posted the video
- Locate the video you want to download and click on it to open
- Right-click on the video
- Copy FB Video URL (copy link address)
- VisitGetfvid.com on your browser
- Paste the URL in a field
- Click the “Download” button
- Choose the video quality you want to download
- Save the video on your device