Firstmonie Agent Banking: See how to become an agent
FirstMonie Agent Banking is FirstBank Nigeria’s official channel for providing financial services to the unbanked and underbanked segments of the society through registered agents.
The Firstmonie Agent Network is a unique platform through which FirstBank expresses her passion and commitment to increasing opportunities and granting access to financial services to every Nigerian and African, particularly those in the low-income category (the unbanked and underbanked population).
How to Become a Firstmonie Agent
To become a Firstmonie agent, you need proper documentation and certificate certification. though the process is simple and easier. But you must meet the first bank requirement to be eligible for the Firstmonie network.
As a result, once your documents are complete and meet the FirstBank agent requirement, you are ready to go. The next step is to proceed to any First Bank branch nearest to you for registration.
The following documents are required for the registration of Firstmonie Agents:
- valid means of identification ( driver’s license, national ID card, international passport, or voter’s card).
- 2 current account references
- Evidence of Business Registration (CAC Registration Form)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Credit Bureau Report
Firstmonie Agent Eligibility
Based on CBN instruction, the following entities are eligible to be an Agent
- Limited liability companies
- Sole proprietorships
- Cooperative societies
- Unregistered SMEs (Individuals)
Read more on how to Set Up a Bank e-Wallet Profile
As a First bank money agent, your duty includes:
- Open a FirstBank account to a customer
- Deposit Money
- Withdraw money from any Bank
- Send money to any Bank
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime
- Enroll for BVN
Benefits of Firstmonie Agent Network
The benefits of Firstmonie are numerous, both to the customer, to the agent and to the nation at large.
To the Customer:
- It saves customers time and money.
- Firstmonie network provides customers access to the target market with relevant products that fit their needs.
- It also provides quick access to “Human ATMs” which can serve all customer types
- Brings additional revenue from commissions.
- It improves your trust and credibility as an agent in the business communities.
- Increase the existing business service reach.
- It serves as a tool for financial inclusion and literacy
- Reduces poverty rate and unemployment.
- It is a channel for the deployment of National Social Intervention Programmes.
- A platform for partnership with international organizations to drive humanitarian programs.