Opay POS Agent Is an avenue to create financial freedom. Opay offers you the opportunity to become financially independent and control your personal economy. This mobile payment technology has commenced full service in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa.
Opera Software recently launched “OPay” in Nigeria, as part of its US$100m investment in Africa’s digital economy. Opera integrates OPay into the Opera Mini browser to enable Android smartphone users to access mobile money payment, credit card services, and bill payments.
However, in this article, we will be teaching you how to become Opay mobile agent. We will also expose all you need to know about Opay and general requirements.
Duty of Opay Agent
Opay is an online payment system that enables users to access mobile money and utility bills payment safely. It also places the freedom and security of paying for goods, earning cash, and topping up your personal accounts in your hands. As an Opay agent, you can perform the following services:
- Send and Receive Money: You can use your phone number as a bank account to send and receive money to any bank in Nigeria using PayCom.
- Utility Bill Payment: With the opera payment system, it easy to pay your electricity bill, DSTV, GOTV and STARTIME subscription and other utility payment free without any charges.
- Pay and Top Up Services: You can fund your sports betting account, perform mobile top-up services like buying of airtime and mobile data to all network.
- Flight Ticket payment: You can book and pay for any domestic flights from your phone through the OPay app.
Opay POS Agent Requirement
Opera Pay is a mobile wallet transaction system developed by Opera for Android phones. It is designed to work on Android devices which enables you to make payments and perform money transfers. So to become an Opay mobile agent, you need the followings:
- Android phone
- Active mobile phone number
- Recent passport photo, Valid ID card, Utility bill, and Corporate Affair Commission (CAC) document.
- Medium size shop for customer base contact.
- Your ability to read, write, communicate politely will be an added advantage.
How to Become An OPay Agent
To become an OPay agent, follow these easy tips:
- Download Opay App: You can download the app from Google Play
- Register the App: To register, you need to complete the installation process with your active phone number.
- Send details: Chat up to the Support Team from the App for the registration form and we will send the registration form.
- Fill out the Registration Form: You need to provide the following details in order to fill out the registration form:
- Passport photo,
- Utility bill,
- Means of identification (ID card)
- CAC documents
- Complete the Process: Once you are done, celebrate your success and get ready to start making money.
Benefits of Opay POS Agent
- You will enjoy quick settlement and cash withdrawal from your wallet.
- Opera Pay will give you POS free as an agent; you don’t have to pay for it.
- You register with zero amount, it means that the registration fee is free.
- Quick response from customer service center.
- Zero charges for all your transactions (airtime recharge, electricity bill, cable TV subscription, and cash transfer and withdrawal).
- You will enjoy 0.5% on POS withdrawals
Customer service inquiries: Contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp: 2349066722924