PayCentre POS Agent: how to apply for paycentre pos in 4 easy steps
Commercial banks are adopting an agent banking network that allows their agents to provide financial services on their behalf to their clients. PayCentre POS Agent banking provides the opportunity for people who intends to start up an agency banking business in their area.
PayCentre is an Agency Banking Network that seeks to provide all banking and financial services to reach the underbanked and unbanked customers in rural areas.
It is a Web and Mobile app that grants you access to all banking hall services. PayCentre offers the best banking solution in Africa.
PayCentre POS Agent Reguirements
There’re certain criteria you must meet before you can become a PayCentre POS agent. Hence, to get started as a PayCentre POS Agent, please ensure that you have the following:
- An Android device
- Valid ID
- Passport Photograph
- A picture of your Signature
- Utility bill not older than 3 months
- Startup Capital
- Strategic location
- CAC document (for corporate entites)
How to Apply for PayCentre POS Agent
Create a Paycentre Agent Account
The first step in becoming a PayCentre Agent Banking is to Sign Up for an agent account. This process takes a few seconds to complete. You only need to enter your Phone Number and Email Address, then click Get Started. The next page will require you to enter your full name, Gender, Business Address, State, and Local Government. You will be required to answer questions like:
- Are you currently into Agency Banking ?
- Which of these platforms do you use ?
- How did you hear about us?
Once you have filled all required fields, the next thing to do is to click the SUBMIT button.
Contact PayCentre Customer Care Unit
The second step is to chat with PayCentre customer care at [email protected]. Their representatives will be in touch with you within 48 working hours.
Get Trained By PayCentre
The third step is to Get Trained. After you have chatted up with a PayCentre representative, you will undertake extensive training on what it takes to be a PayCentre Agent Banking.
The final step is to Become an Agent. Immediately you have completed your PayCentre Agent Banking Training. The next is to start making money on every financial service you rendered to customers.
Get PayCentre Pos
As an agent, you are entitled to a mobile pos machine(also known as M-pos or Paypad card reader to help you run your pos business more successfully. However, before you can get the pos machine or Pinpad, there are a few things you are required to do:
- Payment of ten thousand Naira ( N10,000) maintenance fee.
- Branding materials fee of four thousand Naira (N4,000).
After a successful payment, the agent is issued a pos machine by the company’s Ambassador in your state.
To be a Quicktaller Paypoint Agent use this Link to register
Your Role as a PayCentre Agent Banking
PayCentre’s features allow its agents to have complete control and insight into their business performance.
With the PayCentre platform network, you can perform the following transactions with customers:
- Account Opening
- Deposit/Cash in
- Withdrawal/Cash out
- Loan Application
- Card Issuanc
- Card Activation
- Funds Transfer
- Bills Payment
- Recharge Top Up
How to Download a PayCentre App
PayCentre is a mobile point of sale (MPOS) agency banking application. The application supports both card and cash transactions. The app accepts Mastercard, VISA, and Verve Cards and can also connect via Bluetooth to the PayCentre device.
To download PayCentre, click on the install button. Accept the app. The application will be downloaded and installed on your mobile device in a few minutes.
Open the app, enter your activation code, accept the terms and conditions. Finally, click the proceed button.
PayCenter Customer Care Number
The PayCentre customer care number are: +234 908 296 3289, +234 706 268 9382.
PayCenter Office Address
PayCentre Africa has 7 offices in Nigeria and the locations are below:
- Lagos Headquarter Office: 13, Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji- Yaba, Opposite Law, Union, and Rock Building.
- Abeokuta – South-West Regional Office 1: PROHUB, First Floor, 38, Salawu Olabode Avenue, Ewang Road, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta. Ogun State.
- Ibadan – South-West Regional office 2: 45, Soun Ajagungbade Street, off Aare Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Port Harcourt – South-South Regional Office: No. 38 Old refinery road, adjacent PDP office Akpajo, Port Harcourt, River State.
- Imo – South – East Regional Office: Angelina House, 31 Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State.
- Abuja – North Central Regional Office: Efab plaza extension, No 70A, Area 11 Garki, Abuja.
- Kano – North West Regional Office: No. 26