If you are looking for a fast, efficient and secure way to transfer funds, then, you’re looking for Skrill Digital Wallet. Skrill digital wallet helps you to make online payments differently.
Skrill offers its customers more ways to send money, receive money, shop items online, or offline, and Skrill e-wallet is one of those ways. Apart from using Skrill wallet, you can as well make use of Skrill apps or Skrill money transfer to send and receive money.
Skrill digital wallet supports a wide range of currencies and allows customers to pay quickly with just an email address and password. All you’ve got to do is to enable card, bank, and local payment methods and connect with millions of existing Skrill wallet holders globally.
How to Register for Skrill Digital Wallet
We will walk you through the basic steps you need to create a Skrill account and Sign up a password for your Skrill digital wallet. You will be required by Skrill to provide your personal details. To get started:
- Visit the Skrill official website.
- Click on Register at the top right end of your screen.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Country, Currency, Email, and Password.
- Click on the Register button at the bottom end of the page to proceed.
Skrill usually asks you for the following personal information to help them set up your Skrill wallet features:
- Postal code
- Date of birth
- Mobile phone number
A 6-digit verification code will be sent to your phone or email to help secure your digital wallet, that’s all you will need to confirm your registration.
Benefits of Digital Wallet
- Chargeback protection helps get your payments indemnified.
- Access to Cards and Local payment methods: You’ve over 100 local payment methods to choose from.
- Grow and connect with millions of existing Skrill Wallet holders globally
- Improve conversion rates help Skrill customers to pay quickly with just an email address and password
- Simple Integration with just only one contract and a single API
- Add 1-Tap for repeat and frictionless payments
- Access to multicurrency accounts and manage over 40 currencies, advanced reporting, and analytics all from just one account.
- Enhanced fraud management guarantee for the highest standards of fraud and risk management.
How to withdraw money to my mobile wallet
Skrill mobile wallet withdrawal option enables you to transfer money from your Skrill account to any personal mobile wallet. This option is available in countries like Armenia, Fiji, Ghana, Kenya, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri, Lanka, Vietnam.
How to withdraw money to a mobile wallet is simple:
- Open your digital wallet
- Go to the Withdraw section of your Skrill account.
- Click Withdraw Now under Mobile Wallet.
- Choose a mobile wallet
- Click Next.
- Enter the amount and click Next.
- Click Confirm to finalize your withdrawal,
The mobile wallet must be in your name. You can add up to 5 mobile wallets to your Skrill account.
To complete the transaction, enter your PIN.
The withdrawal fee is 1.45% (min. EUR 0.50). The withdrawal currency must be in local currency, but if the currency of the withdrawal is different from your Skrill account currency, an additional 3.99% Foreign Exchange fee will be added.
How to Deposit Fund to Skrill Wallet
To deposit funds to Skrill e-wallet,
- Log in to your Skrill wallet
- Go to the Deposit tab.
- Specify your country and the currency.
- Choose the deposit method.
- Specify your address and date of birth and then you can proceed to the payment.